Aronson Advertising is looking for the best and brightest to join our analytics team as a Web Analyst! This role is best-suited for a self-starter with a strong passion for analytics and problem solving who wants to leverage experience working on data-driven websites. Our ideal Web Analyst candidate is well-versed in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Google Data Studio. A proven successful track record using each of these programs is preferred.
- On-board new clients into marketing platforms
- Assign roles and user access to each client’s account
- Create and ensure all tracking tags and goals are working efficiently
- Actively search for ways to improve tracking and reporting processes
- Debug any web browser events or issues
- Identify key-value pairs to be pushed out of the data-layer
- Adapt projects to clients’ specific needs
- Organize and maintain spreadsheets
- Develop EOM and quarterly reports for each client
- Communicate with other departments as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Marketing, or a related field
- Google Analytics certification preferred
- Experience using Facebook Pixels, Bing Ads, G Suite, Google Search Console, and Google My Business
- Ability to create UTMs and custom URL parameters
- Possess knowledge of JSON Objects (dot notation, bracket notation, key-value pairs, and arrays)
- Comfortable building event-driven goals in Google Analytics utilizing Google Tag Manager
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- 401k with company match
- Leave early on Fridays
Apply for this position!
Please submit your resume to apply.