This individual is a self-starter who has a strong ability to problem solve on the fly. The ability to adapt to a client’s specific needs and/or wants is something that will prove to be crucial for excelling in this role. This individual will be in charge of on-boarding new clients into the marketing platform, assigning roles/user access to each clients account, ensuring all tracking methods are accurate/working efficiently, and developing EOM/quarterly reports for each client. This individual has a strong passion for analytics and is always looking for ways to improve overall tracking and reporting efficiency.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a strong knowledge of Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and Google Data Studio. A proven successful track record using each of these programs from current or past projects is preferred. The ideal candidate will be capable of using the web browsers console as a method for debugging events on a website and identifying key-value pairs to be pushed out of the data-layer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Marketing or other related fields. Google Analytics Suite (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio)
- Strong knowledge of JSON Objects (Dot Notation, Bracket Notation, Key-Value pairs, Arrays)
- Experienced with using the web browser console (Identify unique values in JSON objects to be pushed out from the data layer)
- Creating custom event tags to be used for tracking across an entire website.
- Google Analytics Certified
- Experienced in building UTMs and Custom URL Parameters.
- Experienced in using Facebook Pixels, Bing Ads, G Suite(Docs, Sheets, Drive), Google Search Console, and Google My Business.
- Knowledge of building event-driven goals in Google Analytics utilizing Google Tag Manager(Click events and Form Submissions)
- Experience in working on database driven e-commerce websites
- Working in team-based environments
- We’re offering competitive salary
- Health, vision & dental insurance
- 401k match program
- Paid holidays and vacation