Aronson Advertising is looking for the best and brightest to join our SEO team as an SEO Strategist! We’re looking for a motivated self-starter to collaborate with internal teams and clients to improve organic visibility and drive quality traffic and leads. This individual will be responsible for managing all SEO activities, including content and keyword strategy, account management, and link building to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- Create, execute, and report on monthly SEO and content marketing campaigns for clients (strategy, page development, optimization, technical updates, etc.)
- Optimize, manage, and update Google My Business profiles
- Execute tests, collect data, and analyze results
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics, digital initiatives, and campaigns
- Perform ongoing site audits, website analysis, keyword research, and MoM growth tracking
- Assist client CMS pre- and post-migration process
- Research, recommend, and implement changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve organic visibility
- Work with content, social, and PPC teams to promote collaborative digital marketing strategies to aid other channels
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field
- Google Analytics and AdWords certifications preferred
- Proven SEO experience managing clients and campaigns
- Advanced knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- In-depth experience using analytical tools across Google, Yahoo, and Bing (Google Analytics, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Google Search Console, Google Adwords, Screaming Frog, etc.)
- Google My Business optimization and management experience
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Familiar with the latest SEO trends, best practices, and changes
- Basic knowledge of G Suite, Microsoft Office, and macOS
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- 401k with company match
- Leave early on Fridays
Apply for this position!
Please submit your resume to apply.