Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Strategist
We are looking for an SEO Strategist to be a part of the SEO team. You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building, and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also have to contribute in internal and client meetings as well as collaborative projects.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Team oriented.
- Proven SEO experience managing clients and campaigns.
- Proven experience in use of analytical tools across Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, SEMRush, Majestic, Search Console, Google Adwords).
- Advanced knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, best practices, and changes in SEO.
Desired skills & certifications:
- Google AdWords certified
- Google Analytics certified
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to create monthly, quarterly, and yearly SEO strategies.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics, digital initiatives, and campaigns.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Perform ongoing site audit, website analysis, keyword research, and m/o/m growth tracking.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Handling/assisting client CMS Pre and Post migration process.
- Work with the management team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented.
- Work with content, social, and PPC teams to promote collaborative digital marketing strategies to aide other channels.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- We’re offering very competitive compensation for this position (based on experience) to attract strong candidates
- Health insurance
- 401k match programs