Paid Search Strategist Position
Desired Skills & Experience:
A successful PPC strategist requires excellent communication skills with an ability to work well with SEM data to drive strategic recommendation in-order to improve SEM campaign performance. This individual must be able to work well in collaboration with others to achieve our goals and expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3-5 years experience with Google AdWords and Google Analytics.
- Ability to create a Google AdWords account based on client requirements.
- Complete understanding of strategic SEM principles including but not limited to:
- Keyword research
- Optimizing campaigns for conversions
- Bid optimizations
- Landing page optimizations
- Solid understanding of quality score and how to improve them
- Ability to run reports and communicate areas of concern.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Quality writing and verbal communication skill necessary.
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced environment.
- Passionate about SEM and Digital Marketing.
- Not required, but pluses include:
- Google AdWords certified
- Google Analytics certified
- Bing Accredited Professional
- Knowledge of SEO
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Manage 10-12 SEM clients per month and work to improve overall campaign performance.
- Execute SEM strategies from conception to execution through completion.
- Perform daily operations of accounts and campaigns including but not limited to:
- Keyword optimizations and refinement
- Writing ad copy and keeping up with demand of client needs based off promotions and incentives
- Creating and executing bid strategies to achieve highest ROI
- Creating and adjusting ad extensions
- Conduct analysis to measure performance and put together client recommendations.
- Review monthly client reports and make strategic recommendations.
- Stay up-to-date on changes to the Paid Search space.
- We’re offering very competitive compensation for this position (based on experience) to attract strong candidates
- Health insurance
- 401k match programs