Paid Search Specialist Position
Desired Skills & Experience:
A successful PPC specialist requires excellent communication and a desire to understand SEM strategy and analytics. This individual must pose motivation and drive to grow personally & professionally.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 1-2 years experience with Google AdWords.
- Basic understanding of SEM strategies to maximize campaign performance.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint & Word.
- Quality writing and verbal communication skill necessary.
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced environment.
- Passionate about SEM and Digital Marketing.
- Not required, but pluses include:
- Google AdWords certified
- Google Analytics certified
- Knowledge of SEO
- Bilingual in English & Spanish is a plus
- Perform daily operations of accounts and campaigns including but not limited to:
- Keyword research, optimizations, and refinement
- Writing ad copy and keeping up with demand of client needs based off promotions and incentives.
- Getting familiar with creating and executing bid strategies to achieve highest ROI.
- Creating and adjusting ad extensions.
- Uploading banners.
- Help Strategists with executing of SEM strategies and eventually work on creating SEM strategists for assigned clients.
- Work with Managers and Strategists on monthly reports.
- Helping Paid Search team with new accounts setup.
- Identify areas of opportunity and inefficiencies that will further drive conversions.
- Conduct analysis to measure performance and work with Managers to identify course of action.
- Stay up-to-date on changes to the Paid Search space.
- Work with team to execute ad hoc requests as needed.
- We’re offering very competitive compensation for this position (based on experience) to attract strong candidates.
- Health Insurance Offered
- 401K Match Programs Available