Webmasters play an active role in shaping our clients’ websites in the automotive industry by enhancing user experience and overall website functionality. Are you organized, detail oriented, and a quick learner? Do you have a passion for digital marketing and are eager to learn? If you answered yes to all of those questions, we are interested in talking to you!
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Basic understanding of SEO.
- Team player.
- Passionate about digital marketing with an eagerness to learn.
- Quality written and verbal communication skills.
- 1-2 years of website management experience preferred.
- High attention to detail while completing tasks with a sense of urgency.
- Quick learner and able to keep up-to-date with digital marketing industry news.
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
Desired skills & certifications:
- Google AdWords certified
- Google Analytics certified
- HTML experience
- Basic knowledge of SEM, Social Media Marketing, and Content Marketing
- Edit websites specifically built on automotive industry CMSs.
- Perform monthly audits to identify and correct website errors.
- Provide recommendations on how to improve client websites in order to generate more conversions and a create a better user experience.
- Communicating with account coordinator and account executives to fulfill client requests.
- Create end of month reports documenting the tasks completed for the clients.
- Stay up to date on emerging trends in the automotive and digital marketing industries.
- We’re offering very competitive compensation for this position (based on experience) to attract strong candidates
- Health insurance
- 401k match programs