Social Media Specialist Position
Desired Skills & Experience:
We believe successful Social Media Specialist candidates require creative, analytical, social, and written skills. We desire candidates that have the passion to create and optimize content that is specific to each of our clients’ goals. The social media market is ever changing, so be ready to enjoy working on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, as well as diving deep into the world of Google Analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience with using social platforms to drive consumer acquisition.
- Basic understanding of strategies to maximize social media campaign performance.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe Photoshop.
- Quality writing and verbal communication skills necessary.
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced environment.
- Passionate about social media and digital marketing.
- Not required, but will be required upon hire:
- Google AdWords certified.
- Google Analytics certified.
- Knowledge of Facebook Business Manager.
- Stay up-to-date on changes to the social media space.
- Work with management and team members on monthly reports.
- Work with team to execute client requests as needed.
- Creating, managing, and optimizing clients’ social platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Creating monthly content calendars with relevant and trending content to be shared throughout the month.
- Audit social media accounts and identify areas of opportunity to further drive form submissions and phone calls.
- Perform daily operations of accounts and campaigns, including but not limited to:
- “Whiteboard Wednesdays”: A chance to develop and lead presentations & trainings on social media best practices.
- Providing official client-based social recommendations.
- Creating and maintaining effective advertising strategies.
- Managing large-scale client budgets.
- Monitor clients’ performance on both social and analytical platforms.
- Partake in quarterly based client meetings.
- Competitive compensation (based on experience)
- Health insurance offered
- 401K match programs available