Jr. SEO Position
Jr. SEOs play an active role in shaping our clients’ websites in the automotive industry by enhancing user experience and overall website functionality. Are you organized, detail oriented, and a quick learner? Do you have a passion for digital marketing and are eager to learn? If you answered yes to all of those questions, we are interested in talking to you!
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Basic understanding of SEO.
- Team player.
- Passionate about digital marketing with an eagerness to learn.
- Quality written and verbal communication skills.
- 1-2 years of website management experience preferred.
- High attention to detail while completing tasks with a sense of urgency.
- Quick learner and able to keep up-to-date with digital marketing industry news.
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
Desired skills & certifications:
- Google AdWords certified
- Google Analytics certified
- HTML experience
- Basic knowledge of SEM, Social Media Marketing, and Content Marketing
- Edit websites specifically built on automotive industry CMSs.
- Perform monthly audits to identify and correct website errors.
- Provide recommendations on how to improve client websites in order to generate more conversions and a create a better user experience.
- Communicating with account coordinator and account executives to fulfill client requests.
- Create end of month reports documenting the tasks completed for the clients.
- Stay up to date on emerging trends in the automotive and digital marketing industries.
- We’re offering very competitive compensation for this position (based on experience) to attract strong candidates
- Health insurance
- 401k match programs