Content Writer Position
Aronson Advertising is looking for the best and brightest to join our Digital team. We’re a digital squad of 45 professionals operating as the company’s internal digital agency servicing clients throughout the automotive industry.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented and motivated individual to join our growing team as a Content Writer.
This position is perfect for the individual who loves to write and wants to improve their ability to write for the web. You will be apart of a quickly growing company and team with a lot of opportunity to learn and grow.
The ideal candidate will have a background in Marketing or Journalism with an understanding of AP style writing. This candidate will show a strong passion for writing, improving SEO knowledge, and improving their understanding of user behaviors and writing to reach the correct audience.
- Create content daily for various automotive brand dealership websites.
- Learn and stay abreast to SEO content best practices and how to leverage within your content.
- Collaborate with SEOs to develop and enhance content that best reflects needs and goals of clients.
- Assist in the QA/editing tasks as assigned.
- Ensure content deadlines are met and adhered to.
- Communication of progress within Basecamp.
- Bachelor’s in Marketing or Journalism.
- 1-2 years experience writing marketing copy for the web.
- Ability to create content keeping users at the forefront.
- Experience leveraging keywords and queries to write copy.
- Ability to follow style guidelines consistently.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Basic knowledge of SEO writing.
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- We’re offering very competitive compensation for this position (based on experience) to attract strong candidates
- Health insurance
- 401k match programs
- Leave early on Fridays
Apply for this position!
Please submit resume, cover letter, and two writing samples. Applications lacking any of these will be ignored.