Graphic Designer Job Description
We are seeking a new Graphic Designer to join our team of 7 Graphic Designers and 2 Art Directors. You will be designing a wide variety of digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Design and production of direct mail products.
- Design and production of traditional print advertising including newspaper ads, magazine ads, brochures, billboards, and POP products.
- Design and production of digital ads including digital banners, website banner ads, e-blasts, and other digital products.
- Design and production of logos and other corporate identity branding materials.
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Working with Account Coordinators and Account Executives to supply needed promotional materials.
Graphic Designer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer with automotive advertising experience a plus.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Ability to work in a team setting.