Digital Content Manager
The Digital Content Manager will support the development and execution of overall content marketing strategy for the Aronson blog and our clients, in addition to supporting our digital vision. The Digital Content Manager will own the day-to-day management of the content process, the team and the workflow associated with internal & client success. This person will help ensure that every piece of content published is aligned with its goal and reflects the organization’s commitment to quality through sound content marketing strategies. They should be aware of SEO best practices and be able to assist others in understanding those same elements. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in managing a team of individuals, creating and developing content calendars, editing a wide variety of authors, as well as experience creating content across a variety of media—including blogging, video and social networks. This person is passionate about the need for improving the team for which they represent, the content produced, and optimistic that we can make a difference with thoughtful and effective communications. This role is intended to be a management-level position, with the intention of additional growth. The Digital Content Manager will report to the Director of Digital Strategy and the Director of Digital Operations.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Further develop, manage and improve the content process from inception through completion.
- Able to quickly edit and publish clear, concise and accurate landing pages.
- Help cultivate team members through improved writing skills particularly for SEO.
- Manage the internal blog process including the creation of content & the deployment within WordPress.
- Use content management and other publishing tools (Google Docs, WordPress) for the production, organization and aggregation of content.
- Communicate and work effectively cross-team.
Areas of Expertise & Qualifications
- Team management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (Detail-oriented)
- Digital advertising and search engine optimization
- Demonstrated ability to create content to meet audience needs across platforms
- Understanding of Google Analytics tracking, optimization, and reporting tools
- Collaborative; likes to work with others to achieve success