Digital Content Strategist Position
Aronson Advertising is looking for the best and brightest to join our Digital team! We’re a digital squad of 45 professionals operating as the company’s internal digital agency servicing clients throughout the automotive industry.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented and motivated individual to join our growing team as a Digital Content Strategist.
This role requires versatile writing, client facing ability, and an undeniable knowledge of content SEO know-how.
The ideal candidate will have a background in Marketing or Journalism with a clear understanding about creating content that resonates with an existing target audience, yet can be differentiated and engaging enough to draw in an underserved audience. This individual must be fluent in SEO with an ability to drive improvements through web analytics and research.
- Lead content development, improvement, and optimizations of client and brand campaigns.
- Create content that utilizes brand knowledge and SEO best practices.
- Develop and manage content for the Aronson brand.
- Focus on expanding the digital footprint and drive value through content creation for our clients.
- Ensure adherence to Aronson’s Style Guide and Brand Standards.
- Proof copy for consistency and accuracy.
- Collaborate with multi-channel teams to improve content and lead capturing.
- Help develop and promote a culture of innovation and teamwork to ensure we have a collaborative and open environment.
- Bachelor’s in Marketing or Journalism with proven background of content creation using SEO best practices.
- Clear understanding and an ability to communicate content marketing strategies with a strong understanding of SEO, CTA, and user behaviors.
- Experience leveraging keywords and SEO content best practices to create compelling content.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate in small and large groups at all levels of business.
- Solid understanding of AP style writing and new trends as it pertains to content marketing and user experiences.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Possess strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Understand research content process and possess analytics skills.
- We’re offering very competitive compensation for this position (based on experience) to attract strong candidates
- Health insurance
- 401k match programs
- Leave early on Fridays
Apply for this position!
Please submit resume, cover letter, and two writing samples. Applications lacking any of these will be ignored.